Jeff Madsen has created a new free ebook, Laravel Collections Unraveled, that explores Laravel collections:
In “Laravel Collections Unraveled” we are going to see just what is so amazing about this class by digging down under the hood to understand the full range of functions available, and create practical examples of each of them that we can use right away. In the process, we’re going to perhaps improve our basic PHP skills a bit by getting more familiar with ArrayObjects, CachingIterators, IteratorAggregates and some other handy tools.
The book is currently 19 pages but will be updated over time. Here is a list of sections the book covers:
- What are Collections?
- The functions – Array Mimicking
- The functions – Array Mechanics
- The functions – Array Wrappers
- The functions – Ways to sort
- The functions – Ways to filter
- The functions – Ways to loop, transform and misc. methods
- Support Collections vs. Eloquent Collections
Get your copy today over at Leanpub.
Source: Laravel Collections Unraveled →